Monday, October 26, 2009

On the Death of GeoCities

So, in honor of the impending death of GeoCities, I did a little googling to see if the site or two I played around with and abandoned might still be around. Apparently not, as it turns out, but then it's entirely possible I deleted them myself ages ago. But I did find a copy of an early version of the FASA Trek RPG page from my site presented as part of someone else's Trek gaming site. Someone, under the name grethor_qujmey, posted my page with a little added info including a list of "articals" and some wonky formatting without even deleting my name.

It's disconcerting enough to discover I've been plagiarized (it's happened a few times that I know of); it's downright weird when the plagiarist leaves my name on it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home