Sunday, June 23, 2013

The future is somewhat uncertain...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to keep the Complete Starfleet Library site going. I'm more than sure that the current version will be going away some time later this year. I've started working on the replacement site at starfleetlibrary.wordpress.com. Nothing much visible yet, and what there is will change, but the goal is to have something that looks and works pretty much the same as the old site. Something that costs less money to maintain, has an easier address to remember, and doesn't require me to keep using an old html editor and an ftp program.

It's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Oops, wrong franchise. And it's not the end.

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger JamesK said...

I love your site. I hope you keep up the good work!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Steve said...

Thanks!

 
At 5:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, please keep it going! And lovely Doctor Who nod!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home